Old 24-03-2008, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default My New Zealand photos.

Pam Moore wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pamsnz/

Pam, thanks for putting these up!

I love the rainforest pics and your pics of the Purakaunui falls.

The Taieri pics have proved valuable already. Nobody believes me round
here that gorse is such a horror in NZ - so I have led certain people by
the nose to the screen. Thanks for the line underneath one of them
where you say they are considered "a weed". Maybe I will now be
believed, though I expect I will continue to hear "Ah, lovely yellow
gorse!" next time we're out in the car! Your Taieri pics are also
appreciated because I lived in Taieri & Mosgiel from the age of 1 to the
age of 4 !

Love your pics of Milford Sound too. They remind me that as stunning as
the fiords of Norway are, they aren't more impressive than NZ's.

Nice to see your pics of Christchurch Botanical Garden too! I always
think of the amazing Water Garden and Rose Garden and forget those
magnificent great trees which you have photographed.

That's rata you've photographed. And gorgeous too! Eeek. I'm getting
homesick!

Eddy.