Old 24-03-2008, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
paghat[_2_] paghat[_2_] is offline

Default Do you talk to your plants?

In article , Bill R
wrote:

ebrad wrote:

I just recently listened to a Youtube education series about the study
of plant communication. Just wonder if any of you have experienced a
similar thing. Info below:

PLANT COMMUNICATION

An expert in the polygraph and biocommunication, Cleve Backster
related details of his research into electrical responses in plant
life. His studies indicate that plants can sense human intent in a
kind of "primary perception" that he compared to ESP.

What a load of crap! Anyone that is dumb enough to believe "crazy
Cleve" should count their cards because they likely aren't playing with
a full deck. ;(

What! You doubt the Backster Effect! Here's my essay "Telepathic Plants':
http://www.paghat.com/telepathic.html

-paghat the ratgirl
--
visit my temperate gardening website: