Old 24-03-2008, 11:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:48:41 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Why not get together and dissect some of your doughnuts. Your wounds were
big and I was not sure of them. My ignorance. I would have to dissect
like
I did with the peach tree.

Why would I dissect my trees donuts? What would be the point?

You will never understand compartmentalization and CODIT unless you dissect
trees. When you dissect the sample we will both see the result of your
treatment (access) and then better understand trees.

The
trees are as healthy as can be.

What do you consider a healthy trees?

If they decline it will be due to the
way they were impacted during the building of my house 8 years ago.
It takes a while for a live oak to show decline.

I have dissected many live oaks in transverse, radial and tangential view.

Sometime maybe we could dissect some trees together.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.