Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
will

Default I need a suggestion

In my front yard I have a tree stump.

It's about 3 ft off of the ground, and instead of leaving a big "dead"
looking spot in the yard by removing the stump, I have decided that I
would like to plant something around it.

Preferably, I would like to plant something that would "vine" up the
tree stump and completely cover it eventually.

I am not sure at all what I should plant.

I would really like something that could last all year long, and
something flowering would definitely be a plus. Something not too very
expensive would be nice also.

If anybody could give me any suggestions and detail about the plant and
where to find one, I would really appreciate it.

It's not going to be a spot with a whole lot of shade seeing how the
tree that was there obviously is gone, so nothing that requires a lot of
shade will work.

Appreciate your help.

=will=