Old 25-03-2008, 02:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

In other words, you have no education. You can only "define" your self an
ego.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Cut cut cut, forester forester forester making decisions out of the
ignorance of tree biology. Those poor associates of trees in your area.

When you do something for a living beside convincing yes convincing people
to cut the wood out of their property maybe I will respect you.
Otherwise, get a life.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

Nonsence cut

Unlike you, deadwood, I don't have to write a dictionary to acquire some
level of education or expertise that you seem to want, but will never
obtain. The four or five shelves of books, from college and continuing
education, define what a forester does, his background, his phylosophy.

I ask again, other than your dumb ass dictionary, what education do you
have, other than the day courses put on by Dr. Shigo, where you were a
saw hand?