Old 24-03-2008, 10:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Seeding Lawn - Perforated Plastic Sheet

"mattm" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I can buy a roll of perforated plastic to aid
seeding my lawn

A few years ago I did my old house & someone at work had this
perforated plastic they had used

Now Ive moved I need some more & cant find anywhere

Garden centers & builders merchants draw a blank

It was basic perfortaed thin sheet - let the rain & sun in, kept
moisture in & kept birds off

I've seem plastic "mulch" in 3 foot wide rolls that somewhat fits this
description.
Garden store?