Old 24-03-2008, 10:26 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default loss of water in my pond

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:24:40 EDT, AlecTPR
wrote:

Well, After turning off the pump and filter since my original post, the
water has stayed the same level since I topped it up (although we've
just had an unusual drop of snow).

The picture aren't recent but it shows the waterfall.
[image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Dscf0706.jpg]

[image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...062007001.jpg]

I think the best thing I can do now it follow all the tubes coming from
the pump in the pond out to the filter and then up to the waterfall.

Thanks for all the advice.

Is any of that ivy growing into the waterfall? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us