Old 25-03-2008, 04:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Do you talk to your plants?

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:27:20 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

What! You doubt the Backster Effect! Here's my essay "Telepathic Plants':
http://www.paghat.com/telepathic.html

-paghat the ratgirl

Okay, so there's the "Telepathic Plants" thing, but the process to
make compost in the horn of a cow and the ingredients...geesh I forgot
all of that till this reminded me.

That aside, there are some plants which do respond to touch, or noise,
but they are not sentient with consciousness. At least I don't
believe they are. However, I have heard from very adept Lama's that a
sentient being can live in a plant. It's one of the hell realms. I
cannot imagine that existence.

The other evening, locked in the embrace of a margarita, I noticed that
our oaks where holding up their branches, like supplicating arms,
towards the Sun. Then I realized that all the plants do it. Between the
Sun and a gardener, what better life could there be for a plant? I think
they are on to something.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/