Old 25-03-2008, 11:32 AM
may may is offline
Registered User

Smile why?

i dont know anything about growing roses , but 5 years ago i had a rose that i planted in my garden, it was for our 25th anniversary. it is a white rose, but it seems to have really lanky stems with a top heavy rose on the end , and because of this it just drops down , also it has black spot and the roses have brown specs on them . i have tried spraying them with a multi rose spray but every year it is the same , i dont really like the look of it , and i cut it down every year ,and i do give it rose food in liquid form in the watering can . because it was planted on our 25th ann i dont like to just dig it up but it is not bringing me much joy . a couple of years ago i put it in a pot , but now i am not sure what to do with it . i hate to just get rid of it .