Old 26-03-2008, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Do you talk to your plants?

On Mar 24, 11:17 pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
"mleblanca" wrote in message

Of course I talk to my plants!
I also talk the the cats, and the birds,
the toad, and an occasional paper wasp
too.
Emilie
NorCal

Do any of them reply?

David

The plants have such quiet little voices I can't hear them,
but they let me know when they are happy and like their
spot in the garden. :)
The cats (like your Hound dog) definitely tell me what they
want: a treat, a head rub, and chin scratch.
I'm not smart enough yet to understand bird language, but
they do talk a lot.
The wasp comments are not meant to be replied to and
are generally *CENSORED*

I enjoyed your post BTW
Emilie