Old 25-03-2008, 10:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Signs of spring?

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:49:25 -0400, "Wolf K."
wrote:

joevan wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:24:10 -0400, "Wolf K."
wrote:

View from my front door about 9:30am today.

You get Spring in Siberia? Not in Chicago near my sister are you?

Chicago? that's somewhere in the banana belt, isn't it?

We're in Midnorthern Ontario, on the North Channel of Lake Huron.

Nice, Must be beautiful. I visited Montreal briefly on way to
Vancouver and the whole way on the train was nice. We stopped over in
Banff and also just opposite on the way back. Fun trip it was. Got a
car in Bam (sp) and drove to a castle like restaurant in the
mountains, saw some fascinating bubbling spring like areas.
I was giving a talk at a convention in Vancouver and we used the
excuse to train it from Montreal where we left the car for the 8 or so
days. It has been over 20 years so much escapes me now.