Old 26-03-2008, 03:41 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Product pushers

"symplastless" wrote in message
Did you see the back cover of Tree Care Industry XIX, No3 -march 2008.
SUPER thrive? They say it has hormones in it and it helps trees? trees
do not have hormones. Hormones is an animal term. Trees have have growth
regulators. Could some one explain how a hormone is going to help a tree?
Its say the USDA said it helps trees above and below ground????? A
hormone? I guess its the same guy from the USDA that keeps telling
congress the way to better forest health is more logging and more roads.
Are you sure, Don Staples, you don't have something to do with that?

No, I have nothing to do with it, but I am sure you are a complete dip shit.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

You are not a forester, tree expert, arborist, or biologist, you are a
fraud.