Old 26-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Compost Man Compost Man is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up Buying Organic Compost

I used all my garden compost up this month improving my soil in my flowerbeds but still needed more for planting out and for the front garden!! argh dilema!!

A quick search on the internet and i found a great supplier of really good quality compost online, if anyone runs out or wants a better quality compost than they can produce at home ie for lawn top dressing etc give http://www.thecompostshop.co.uk a whirl!!

The Compost Shop website is full of useful advice as well as offering a great nextday delivery service, strongly recomended.

Compost Man