Old 26-03-2008, 12:15 PM posted to austin.gardening
texas twang texas twang is offline

Default Where are the Bluebonnets?

thanks, y'all, for the bluebonnet info. i travel almost exclusively
west of the Interstate... mostly down either 281 through Marble
Falls/Johnson City or Highway 16 through Llano/Fredericksburg. Usually
a good showing down both.

hopefully, they will start showing to the west before long. could a
good spring rain partially overcome the setback of the winter's
drought? tks

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:35:34 -0500, "oldhickory"
wrote:

and in our front yard...this is a couple of weeks ago..they're even better
now...if we can just get the "girls" to stand still for their portraits....

http://davidandmollie.com/pictures/plants/bbons