Old 26-03-2008, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT calling any French residents

On Mar 25, 9:55 pm, Emery Davis wrote:
Judith in France wrote:

Hi Judith,

Doing just fine, thanks, and you? We survived (or so it seems) the worst of
the weather. I had just bunged 30 trees into the ground, none got blown
over!

What type of trees?

Now enjoying one of the finer things in Normandy, a glass of 30 year
Calvados
before bed...

I know another man who likes Calvados!

I'm with Sacha on the Wisteria seeds. Plus, not a very expensive plant
grafted.
I have 3 that I hack at a few times a year. I really like the flowers,
but lots of
time spent on the ladder. I actually fell off while cutting one back a
few years ago,
but luckily landed well and suffered nothing worse than some temporary
spine
compression. Now I'm a little more careful!

A word of advice Emery, no drinking Calvados before hacking the
Wisteria!! Keep well.

Judith

cheers,

-E