Old 26-03-2008, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Eddy Eddy is offline

Default My New Zealand photos.

George.com wrote:

Come now, these "pests" were/are invited by NZers to NZ !

have you met my auntie?

Can you give me a link to a pic of this particular pest, please? :-)
It's obviously quite hardy, and perennial.

Auckland is one hell of a lot warmer, isn't it, and there are many
plants and trees that grow up in Auckland and beyond which simply won't
have it down in the London-like climate of Christchurch.

sub tropical plants, with a strong pacific flavour in late spring to a
sub-artic city, with nowt pacific about it and late summer (I think). QUITE
a big change.

"with nowt pacific about it", you say. Hmmm. Now, few real Kiwis ever
use the word "nowt". Are you SURE you're not really a "POM" yourself,
Rob? :-)

Eddy.