Old 26-03-2008, 12:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Daffs

This isn't a brilliant picture but I can't wait to see if I've solved my
problem!

High winds and snow bent a large clump of daffs in my garden so that they
became very muddy. I picked the worst and put them into my mother's rose
bowl, the first time I've used it. The heather next to the pond is so lovely
I put a few sprigs of that in and we graced the table with it on Holy
Saturday - which we had to celebrate as Easter Sunday with family.

I took this picture this morning, they've lasted well to say how sorry for
themselves they looked!

Mary

Attached Thumbnails
Daffs-pict2703-c.jpg