Old 26-03-2008, 04:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Buying Organic Compost

In article ,
Compost Man wrote:

I used all my garden compost up this month improving my soil in my
flowerbeds but still needed more for planting out and for the front
garden!! argh dilema!!

A quick search on the internet and i found a great supplier of really
good quality compost online, if anyone runs out or wants a better
quality compost than they can produce at home ie for lawn top dressing
etc give http://www.thecompostshop.co.uk a whirl!!

The Compost Shop website is full of useful advice as well as offering a
great nextday delivery service, strongly recomended.

Compost Man

You might also check the phonebook for landscaping supplies. Locally,
organic compost cost around $25 / cubic yard or .729 cubic meter.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/