Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
cshardie

Default Young college boy needs work

On Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:25:15 +0000 (UTC), (Victor M.
Martinez) wrote:
Obvious you say? What do you call a brazilian black man then? Black? Latino?
Hispanic? What about a cuban mulato? A caucasian argentinian? A mestizo
mexican? An amerindian peruvian?

Whatever they want to be called?

Personally, I don't much like anglo or anglo-saxon. I don't think I'm
either one. I think I look more celtic. I wish I actually knew what I
was. I suppose that would make things easier. "White" just seems so
boring

People are always going to try to find names for groups even though
those names never seem to fit and quite often the people in the groups
don't fit, either. Kinda silly, but there it is.

--
Suzanne
http://cshardie.tripod.com