Old 27-03-2008, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com George.com is offline

Default My New Zealand photos.

"George.com" wrote in message

"Eddy" wrote in message
George.com wrote:
"with nowt pacific about it", you say. Hmmm. Now, few real Kiwis
ever
use the word "nowt". Are you SURE you're not really a "POM"
yourself,
Rob? :-)

Lets put it another way. Christchurch will bludge off the hard yakka
done by
the Jafas. They have done bugger all to build the event up, and left the
Auckland event to cark it. Fair go? Get of the grass.

The jafas have to watch their event go bush down the boohai with some
sheep
cockies. No wonder the jafas packed a sad. An event that was grouse and
used
to be chocka with pacific influence will now have bugger all. Its a
crook
deal, enough to make a joker want to chunder. The cockies will have shit
show of running a similar event.

That said, the jafa council said they were strapped for cash and turned
into
a bunch of pikers. They had three fifths of five eights of **** all one
minute, and then enough money for a flower hooley the next. And not
wanting
to send it to the south Auckland wops, the townies have the show in the
original venue. I reckon something is puckeroo here. Got it sussed they
reckon eh? Wouldn't know shit from clay? You are not wrong.

Hee, hee, hee! Well done, Rob! As a person NZ-born of British parents,
and with a masters degree in linguistics, I love this exhibition of
very basic NZ vernacular! Well done! I shall cut and save it. It's a
gem! Not many true-blue Kiwis could write what you've written - only
somebody with some what we call "meta-linguistic ability" (in your case
no doubt due to the strong English influence in your life) could do it.

Beaut mate, real bonza stuff.

rob

gees wayne, I forgot to add, strewth mate.

rob