Old 27-03-2008, 03:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default SHIGOMETRY question.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Steve" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:39:27 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

OK, I've been nice, but I can't contain myself any longer.
You are a [snip]fresh-out-of-school state school lawn
mowing nitwit with a 2.0 and a job at Starbucks knows how and where to
access this stuff.
You really are a fraud at worst, and incompetent at best.
Give your clients their deposit back and get the hell out of the
business, if you're not [snip] that, too.
At the very least, initiate a lawsuit against whomever gave you your
training and credentials.

The question was asking people if they had any data they have collected
regarding the use of a SHIGOMETER to detect wood quality and tree
vitality.
The SHIGOMETER does hold up in court cases.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

And how many times have you testified as an "expert" witness with regards
to the shigometer? You are no forester, and no expert.

Coming from you Don Staples that's a compliment and off topic as always. I
did not expect you to have a data to provide and was not written to you.
You think everything people write is to you and no way I am seeking your
advise for anything..

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.