Old 27-03-2008, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default SHIGOMETRY question.

"Steve" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 08:55:51 -0500, "Don Staples"
wrote:

"symplastless" wrote in message
m...

"Steve" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 21:39:27 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

You really are a fraud at worst, and incompetent at best.
Give your clients their deposit back and get the hell out of the
business, if you're not [snip] that, too.
At the very least, initiate a lawsuit against whomever gave you your
training and credentials.

The question was asking people if they had any data they have collected
regarding the use of a SHIGOMETER to detect wood quality and tree
vitality.
The SHIGOMETER does hold up in court cases.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

And how many times have you testified as an "expert" witness with regards
the shigometer? You are no forester, and no expert.

Obviously.
I gave him the Fed data numbers he asked for and he subsequently
shifts the conversation to whether or not shigometers are valid data
sources.
He's a fraud. This info is available from Jurik, Weber, and Gates'
book, which if he were a forester, or had even ever hired one, he
would have a copy of.
This phony post is tantamount to someone claiming to be an automobile
designer and then asking if a gasoline engine runs on gasoline.
Pffft.

I asked for input on their own experience with a SHIGOMETER. You obviously
have none which is fine. But your comments are unprofessional, rude and
inconsiderate. Do you treat everyone with such respect? I have no idea
what a fed data number is but I do know they have not done optimum fertility
levels for trees or more people would be recommended the use of soil wood
for providing elements, nutrients and residual lignin (soil) required for
growth. Surely the last element a mature requires in nitrogen yet people
out of the ignorance keep prescribing fertilizer applications as if trees
were corn. An application of micro elements would be a great idea. As far
as this fed thing you are talking about , what is the website address?
Again, what are the optimum fertility levels for trees. Let me make it easy
for you. What pH does a eastern hemlock have in old growth in PA?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.