Old 28-03-2008, 02:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Buying Organic Compost

I live in the mushroom capital in the world. I use certified organic
mushroom soil.

Great stuff especially if mixed with composted wood chips and leaves.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Compost Man" wrote in message

I used all my garden compost up this month improving my soil in my
flowerbeds but still needed more for planting out and for the front
garden!! argh dilema!!

A quick search on the internet and i found a great supplier of really
good quality compost online, if anyone runs out or wants a better
quality compost than they can produce at home ie for lawn top dressing
etc give http://www.thecompostshop.co.uk a whirl!!

The Compost Shop website is full of useful advice as well as offering a
great nextday delivery service, strongly recomended.

Compost Man

--
Compost Man