Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM

Default Horseradish Tree

i personally wouldn't recommend the frozen ones if you are using it for
sambar. you can buy a can of them at fiesta. put it end towards the very end
though, otherwise it will get too mushy.

in article , kn125 at
wrote on 01/06/2003 05:24 PM:
and its leaves can also be eaten. Very tasty. Both the vegetable and
leaves are available in sub-continental grocery stores (mostly frozen,
but if you go to Dallas or Houston, you will get fresh ones also).

-kn

Gae Xavier wrote in message
I had this great frozen TV dinner Indian soup called Sambhar and I
wanted to make some. So I searched for a recipe and "Drumsticks" were
called for. This is a vegetarian recipe, so I knew they weren't taking
"chicken".