Old 28-03-2008, 09:14 PM
AlecTPR's Avatar
AlecTPR AlecTPR is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester, UK

Again, the weather is not being kind to the north west English pond users....

Yes, there is ivy starting to covering all the back wall, but it's only just touching the waterfall now so I can't see this being the major issue.

The rodent mentioned in a previous post is in fact a stone rabbit, it seems to move around a little around the pond.

I've booked off a few days this coming week so I'd like some sun and then I'll investigate. I'm going to start with the pipework that is all behind the ivy as this might be the best culprit....

I know that it's not the tidiest of ponds, but it's my pond....