Old 28-03-2008, 05:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
David E. Ross David E. Ross is offline

Default Don't Answer symplastless [was: GIANT FUNGUS]

Do not ever respond to a post from symplastless. You are wasting your
time trying to correct him.

I set my filters to mark any newsgroup message from him as already read.
I ignore any thread he starts.

On 3/28/2008 6:16 AM, Don Staples wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
Where is the fungi?

That's what the poster asked, dufus.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Buttercup
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.

"blacklight" wrote in message
Days of solid rain made this giant fungus grow at my front door. 2
days of sun made it shrivel and disappear again. Have never seen
anything like it. I think it's beautiful (placed it at the beginning
of my photos at www.rent-a-cloud.com/photo.php). I wonder if this
fungus has a name?
Thanks for having a look.

Greetings - Klaus and Rusty