Old 28-03-2008, 05:40 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Where are the Bluebonnets?

In article ,
"oldhickory" wrote:

got any pics of it? Our cat deflection system for the herb garden is PVC
pipe and plastic mesh. Works well. I guess it would work as well for a
detention system....though they'd try to dig under. They try to dig under
our fence sometimes. We had to fortify the plastic edging at the bottom
with bricks because they were digging it up and flattening out and sliding
under the fence. Little buggers...of course Cleo just likes to dig in
anything. We keep asking if she's planning a trip to China....

Yes, we had outdoor cats at one time but no mas. I'm glad. We were very
lucky they were never eaten. WTFWWT?

I do so understand what you mean...

One car hit cat, dead with an eye dangling out of the socket was the
final "lesson" about letting cats run free.

His name was "Onyx" and he was a beloved stray my sister brought home.

sigh

No mas indeed!

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein