Old 28-03-2008, 05:51 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Where are the Bluebonnets?

There are many that understand.
Persephone is currently purring in my lap:

http://i26.tinypic.com/rr4mqd.jpg

One of the darkest torty's we've ever met!

Been fighting for her life now for a couple of months but she appears to
be doing better. She's only 7 and even after a dental, she's having
mouth issues. Vet says it might be auto-immune. sigh Possibly tongue
cancer based on the swelling. Now that she just finished the current
course of Prednisone, I need to take her back and see what she says.

It's a matter of spoiling her thru the pain to get her to eat and keep
weight on.

At least she's feeling good enough right now to want to snuggle! Cats in
serious pain just want to hide.

Hill's A&D, various flavors of Fancy Feast, Whiska's "Cat Milk" and well
chewed bits of whatever meat I'm eating, as well as 9 Lives Gravy poured
from the cans for the wet food feeding for the other furkids.
She actually gained 1/2 lb. :-)

In article ,
"oldhickory" wrote:

Thanks for the kind words. They're cuties--we love em!

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"oldhickory" wrote:

snipped

Anyway, we are careful with our little jewels, we want them around for a
good many years to come.

Good show. :-)

I've considered a covered "run" for our kids to give them outdoor time,
but so far, I just bring fresh (home grown organic) catnip in for them
from time to time and make sure they have access to windows.

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein