Old 28-03-2008, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT calling any French residents

On 28/3/08 10:13, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On 28 Mar 2008 09:07:21 GMT,
(Nick Maclaren) wrote:

wrote:

| I think the post from Martin re the Neil Kinnock letter clears this up.
|
| A first for Neil Kinnock? )

Actually, he has done first class work in the EU.

He certainly did well for his family and the Labour Party by moving there. )

As a Leader of the
Opposition against Margaret Thatcher, he was her greatest political
advantage.

True.

How he lost Labour the election must surely go down in history in any "How
Not to Win at Politics" book I would think
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk