Old 28-03-2008, 10:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default GIANT FUNGUS

In article ,
John McGaw wrote:

blacklight wrote:
Days of solid rain made this giant fungus grow at my front door. 2
days of sun made it shrivel and disappear again. Have never seen
anything like it. I think it's beautiful (placed it at the beginning
of my photos at www.rent-a-cloud.com/photo.php). I wonder if this
fungus has a name?
Thanks for having a look.

Greetings - Klaus and Rusty
www.rent-a-cloud.com
(where everything is free)

You made some sort of mistake on the uploading:

Not Found

Try www.rent-a-cloud.com/photo.php ,first picture.

The requested URL /1040221464GIANTFUNGUS.jpg was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.59 (CentOS) Server at www.rent-a-cloud.com Port 80

It would help to tell us where this fungus was growing while you are at it.
Fungi are different in Albany, Amsterdam, and Adelaide.

--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/