Old 28-03-2008, 11:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Don't Answer symplastless [was: GIANT FUNGUS]

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"David E. Ross" wrote in message
news
Do not ever respond to a post from symplastless. You are wasting your
time trying to correct him.

Why not, I have a back ground in tree biology, more than you can say, and
people often ask questions about trees in which I address.

You may have a background, but no education. Explain that.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Buttercup
www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.