Old 29-03-2008, 01:11 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_1_] JB[_1_] is offline

Default pond filter size question

I'll echo the veggie filter choice. I use a bio falls filter myself. jan's
web site has instructions on how to build one. I've never been a fan of the
pressurized filters.

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
Mjl,

Others will have advice about the filters. Let me put in a word of
encouragement that you consider a veggie filter that would give you
plants and less maintenance hassle. The topic has been discussed
before, so you could search the group for information. Phyllis and I
have veggie filters and have to work with them only once a year. So
much easier, from our perspective.

Jim