Old 29-03-2008, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Coffee's For Closers Coffee's For Closers is offline

Default Compost Question

In article ,
says...

Hi all,

I've got a compost bin and was wondering when I should stop adding to
it so that I can use well-rotted compost on my veg patch next Spring?

It's a plastic dalek-style compost bin, from the council.

I have two bins - 240 litre capacity each. I dump stuff into
one, until it is full, and then let it sit while I fill the other
bin. It takes months, because of having a relatively small
amount of material. By the time both bins are full, the old is
ready to be emptied out.

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due
http://www.cardreport.com/