Old 30-03-2008, 03:21 AM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob zxcvbob is offline

Default Damn rabbits!

I just got out to the garden today for the first time this year, and
there were rabbit turds everywhere -- and both my bush cherries were
eaten all the way to the ground. A few bottom limbs on the apple tree
were stripped of all bark.

I don't care about the apple tree because those limbs were too low and I
was gonna prune them off anyway. But the cherries really ****es me off.
I assume they will come back up but there will be no cherries this
year (the plants are 2 years old) But who knows, they might be dead. I
gotta remember to put a hardware cloth cage around them next fall.
Maybe I should do it tomorrow...

Bob