Old 30-03-2008, 02:48 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

Hi, yes i can tell you where i got my JOHN TREASURE it was from ( Sheila chapman clematis) i was looking online for the names of clematis and that is where i found it .

i ordered her catalogue and then i phoned her up and ordered it, i also ordered one called helen cropper from her. ...

she has a site online WWW. sheilachapman.com

the place that you mentioned is BURFORD HOUSE and i have been there a couple of years ago, it is a nice garden to visit with clematis to see. it was when i went to burford house that i realized there was a clematis called JOHN TREASURE . I did try to buy one at their garden centre but they did not have one.

so after that the search was on to find one . and sheila chapmans was the only place that i could find one.

i only put it in the ground last year and i am pleased to say that it has 2 good new shoots coming up from the ground .

i was looking for clematis with the name JOHN and it was ideal .