Old 30-03-2008, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Linking chicken wire

"AriesVal" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:22:40 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

"AriesVal" wrote in message
[14 quoted lines suppressed]

And a lot of spam. Killfille Old Codger.

Mary

LOL, I have him kill filed on other groups too ;-)

The sad thing is that I've met the original Old Codger, a very nice man with
an equally nice wife, we still correspond. Still, I suppose it's some kind
of flattery to have your name hi-jacked - the hi-jacker must think you're
important enough. My name was once - but not for long :-)

Mary