Old 30-03-2008, 10:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Two Acre Wood (Snow Cardinals)

In article ,
"Patty Peeples" wrote:

So are you using motion sensitive cameras to get some of these shots?
Or just a lot of patience?
--

Hey Omelet....
Nice to see you my dear..

Thanks. :-) Been busy. Not as much time for usenet.

In answer to your question...no, just a lot of
patience.

Wow.

And it never fails, if I put my camera down....the action starts to happen..
hahahaha
I wish I had all the shots I missed...by not grabbing my camera.

Heh! I know what you mean! I work nights and get off at dawn. I've
missed a few myself.

Your friend in nature,
Patty.

Peace! Om

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this." - Heinlein