Old 30-03-2008, 01:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
V_coerulea V_coerulea is offline

Default Den anosum x2

I do rest them but only casually. They get some water as the hose passes
over until after flowering. Spring & summer is more important with lots of
rain and fertilizer like the vandas. Hang it with the vandas or just under
them. The longer, thicker canes are the bloomers and should respond to the
warm, dryer winter.
Gary

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news
Gary, what do you do with your superbums? How long a rest, if any, do you
give them? I have two, and have a terrible time reblooming the suckers.

Diana

"v_coerulea" wrote in message
This is a rather small plant with the longest cane about 20". Got some
decent blooms on 2 canes this year.