Old 30-03-2008, 07:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
dwight dwight is offline

Default Opinions wanted for Meditation Walk

Charlie wrote in message

Idleness and contemplation in all stages, beginning with the
planning......spend idle time in the area before you ever start and let
your mind do it's thing...as Bill says, let it develop and grow as you
to develop and grow. Contemplation, not completion is the goal.....

Charlie

That's kind of why I refer to it as a Meditation Walk. I've been meditating
on it for three years. Simply by relocating the path, I've opened up all
sorts of possibilities.

But you're right. The rhododendrons are a must. I'll start there, then sit,
look, and think some more before I decide on the next step. I'm trying to
picture what it will be ten years from now.

But, come next Spring, I'd still like to see colors other than green and
brown.

)