Old 30-03-2008, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default dog-poop?!?!

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:40:50 GMT, "clarissa"
wrote:

Hi to all gardeners I have a new neighbour with two dogs - she lets them
run everywhere and lets them poop etc. everywhere. I love dogs - have had
three over a 20 year period and not once have they ever been allowed to even
go into anyone elses yard (always tied up, which for a dog is a matter of
safety anyway). I am at my wits end and this morning I did something I may
regret - I took three piles of poopand left them on her sidewalk! I may end
up in her very bad books but how can someone be so inconsiderate. Does
anyone have any suggestions for the future - as to handling this more
diplomatically. Thanks for any help. Jean

We have at least three neighbors that allow their dogs to run at
large. They get into trash cans, recycle bins, and crap on everyone's
lawn. Talking to the owners about it makes them mad, so I don't do
it.