Old 30-03-2008, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pretty Lawn

Sacha says...
I've seen another article, some time ago, about a man who makes patterns on
grass that has the dew on it. That really is a work of love because it's so
ephemeral.

I wonder if anyone makes a permanent pattern in lawns by
using sewing different varieties of grass seed? Just a
subtle difference in the shade of green and you have a
lasting art work. I've never seen or heard of this
anywhere. I'm a bit surprised that (historically) rich
owners of old stately gardens missed the opportunity to
have their coat of arms etc emblazoned into the grass.
--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.