Old 30-03-2008, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JayDee JayDee is offline

Default Creeping Fig and watering habits and sunlight

I just bought another creeping fig for my balcony because one of the
others dried out. The little tag on the pot says it should be
minimally watered "once established". I'm assuming that means once
they've started to grow? The strange thing is that everyone I've
spoken to has told me they loooove water from the very beginning.

Also, the tag also says they like direct sunlight which also goes
against what I've been hearing.

Who/what should I believe??

Thanks!
- JayDee