Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
Gae Xavier

Default Horseradish Tree

Dale,

Very funny! I am thrilled that you found URLs to order the seeds and the
book. I ordered all three varieties and the book. I love the Indian soup
they make with it, and salads can always use more nutrition, too... Thanks
for a place to buy the seeds. My search did not uncover them.

"Scientifically speaking, Moringa sounds like magic. It can rebuild weak
bones, enrich anemic blood
and enable a malnourished mother to nurse her starving baby. Doctors use it
to treat diabetes in
West Africa and high blood pressure in India .... And it's not only good for
you, it's delicious."

I think this may be one tree we can add to our ecological diversity in
Austin and really be rewarded by it.

Best -- Gae

"d.tilson" wrote:

Gae Xavier wrote:

PS: Check out "The Miracle of Drumstick Leaves" lower down on this URL.

http://www.treesforlife.org/newsl/fal97/fal97.htm

What a salad!

Ok! This tree will cure what ails ya! In addition, it will help you
gain weight/lose weight/become smarter/betterlooking/more attractive to
the opposite sex/ and win the lottery! You'll never go bald. It
slices, it dices, it will rotate your tires! Never needs sharpening!
Outstanding!--AND they are mild!

I ordered a packet of 8-10 seeds from
http://echonet.org/shopsite_sc/store/html/page35.html. If you wanted
to go bigtime, http://www.seedman.com/fruit.htm has a special offer;
50 seeds and a book for $19.95.

Keep us informed on sprouting the seeds you've got coming. If they
don't sprout, I may have an extra or two.

Dale