Old 30-03-2008, 11:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

clarissa wrote:
Hi to all gardeners I have a new neighbour with two dogs - she lets them
run everywhere and lets them poop etc. everywhere. I love dogs - have had
three over a 20 year period and not once have they ever been allowed to even
go into anyone elses yard (always tied up, which for a dog is a matter of
safety anyway). I am at my wits end and this morning I did something I may
regret - I took three piles of poopand left them on her sidewalk! I may end
up in her very bad books but how can someone be so inconsiderate. Does
anyone have any suggestions for the future - as to handling this more
diplomatically. Thanks for any help. Jean

Reminds me of story I heard where woman drove to park to walk her dog
but refused to pick up after it, which was a park rule. Wanna guess
where she found the poop one day

Also had a barber that told his neighbor that the neighbor's dog was
getting in his garbage. Of course the neighbor denied this.
So, barber put some Exlax near his garbage can. Next day neighbor was
bringing out rugs to hose off. Barber asked what problem was. Neighbor
said dog had diarrhea. Barber told him that you let your dog run loose,
you don't know what it might eat