Old 31-03-2008, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Myrl is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

On Mar 30, 10:40*am, "clarissa" wrote:
Hi to all gardeners *I have a new neighbour with two dogs - she lets them
run everywhere and lets them poop etc. everywhere. *I love dogs - have had
three over a 20 year period and not once have they ever been allowed to even
go into anyone elses yard (always tied up, which for a dog is a matter of
safety anyway). *I am at my wits end and this morning I did something I may
regret - I took three piles of poopand left them on her sidewalk! *I may end
up in her very bad books but how can someone be so inconsiderate. *Does
anyone have any suggestions for the future - as to handling this more
diplomatically. *Thanks for any help. * Jean

Clarissa-
A few years back I had an identical problem. A neighbor who walked
her dog every morning. For some reason her dog chose a corner of my
lawn to do it's regular dump, every single day.

I gritted my teeth and stayed silent for weeks. Then one morning, I
just couldn't handle it any more, and yelled out the window that I was
sick and tired of her dog crapping on my lawn. She yelled back that
the dog was only doing what was natural. I told her to have her dog
to naturally crap in her yard instead, or be curteous enough to clean
up after it.

She huffed off mad, but has never returned to this side of the street
to walk her dog again! Sometimes silence isn't golden!