Old 31-03-2008, 04:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Myrl is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

On Mar 30, 3:28*pm, Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote:
clarissa wrote:
Hi to all gardeners *I have a new neighbour with two dogs - she lets them
run everywhere and lets them poop etc. everywhere. *I love dogs - have had
three over a 20 year period and not once have they ever been allowed to even
go into anyone elses yard (always tied up, which for a dog is a matter of
safety anyway). *I am at my wits end and this morning I did something I may
regret - I took three piles of poopand left them on her sidewalk! *I may end
up in her very bad books but how can someone be so inconsiderate. *Does
anyone have any suggestions for the future - as to handling this more
diplomatically. *Thanks for any help. * Jean

Reminds me of story I heard where woman drove to park to walk her dog
but refused to pick up after it, which was a park rule. Wanna guess
where she found the poop one day

Also had a barber that told his neighbor that the neighbor's dog was
getting in his garbage. *Of course the neighbor denied this.
So, barber put some Exlax near his garbage can. *Next day neighbor was
bringing out rugs to hose off. Barber asked what problem was. *Neighbor
said dog had diarrhea. *Barber told him that you let your dog run loose,
you don't know what it might eat

That's the best idea yet!