Old 31-03-2008, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna \(UK\) Donna \(UK\) is offline

Default Hello summer!

It was really really nice yesterday in Kent. I spent all day in the garden
tidying up and the sun was nice and warm. Shame this morning doesnt look as
promising... Maybe this is the turn in the weather we are all hoping for

"Tina Graves" wrote in message
david sutcliffe wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
Welcome to summer 2008 everyone! The wind is howling and the rain is
thrashing itself against the windows. And the clocks go forward
tonight.
Happy Summer!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Don't be so impatient Sacha , wait a few days and the sun will shine,
promise.

The sun has been shining all day here and is very pleasant indeed, it
definitely feels like summer to me!

In fact we have dusted off the garden furniture, erected the gazebo, and
about to light the BBQ for dinner! :-)