Old 31-03-2008, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Guess what this plant is?

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
On Mar 31, 10:30 am, Martin wrote:
So which camera was used to take the photo?

My first ever DSLR - Canon EOS 400D. I'm having the time of my life
playing with it since purchasing it last summer.

Cat(h)

:-))

Ditto me :-))

Just bought a Samsung GX10 with a couple of lens', an 18 - 55mm and a 50 -
200mm. I also have Roxio on the computer and an Epson DX 4000 printer. I
have an appointment with a company this afternoon to give them some advice
and to take them pictures for them :-))

Great fun :-)

Mike