Old 31-03-2008, 02:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Guess what this plant is?

On 31/3/08 14:35, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 04:12:02 -0700 (PDT), "Cat(h)" wrote:

On Mar 31, 10:30*am, Martin wrote:
So which camera was used to take the photo?

My first ever DSLR - Canon EOS 400D. I'm having the time of my life
playing with it since purchasing it last summer.

Thanks!

Very nice camera too. We had a professional gardener/tour leader/plantsman
in here yesterday and he has one and thinks the world of it. He'd come here
to have a 'play' with it on some of our more unusual things and to get in
some practice!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk