Old 31-03-2008, 05:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
dwight dwight is offline

Default dog-poop?!?!

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
dwight wrote:
and I haven't yet taught her to replace her divets, which go
flying every time she makes a tight turn.

That sounds like there's something not right with the lawn. If divots
are coming out that easily I would suspect that the grass isn't rooted
as deeply as it should be.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

No, it definitely is not. Until I had a dog running around, it wasn't
noticeable.

Just picked up a couple big bags of seed and fertilizer, so I can do some
overseeding and repair the bald patches from last summer's construction. The
real problem may be that we are overwatered, being the low point in the
neighborhood and backing up to a reservoir. The ground is very spongy much
of the time during the rainy season. Like today...

dwight